Tuesday, January 02, 2007

73's not so bad

The year in review - I managed to read 73 of my goal of 100. Not too shabby, but not great, considering I read about 60 last year. Also, I really should only put down 72 as finished, because I didn't finish "Celtic Fairy Tales", which I put down below when I started it. I read parts of so many books though, that I'm going to go ahead and count it as finished. I'm only cheating on myself here anyways.

For the coming year, am I going to read 100 books? Probably not. I'm not going to set a goal for books this year I don't think. Takes some of the joy out. However, I am going to keep writing reviews for books that are noteworthy, so keep this blog linked.

This year's goal - to write more. So, I may be linking to a creative writing blog that you can all enjoy. Or I may keep my writing to myself, hidden in the dark places, written in a diary with a lock on it, stuffed between my mattresses, like a preteen girl. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home